I Played a Show!

The Number #1 non political question I get on this channel is about my Guitar, The Dean Razorback hanging behind me. So I know it took a while but for everyone asking you finally get to see it in action! Last weekend, as I had mentioned two “Frigging Friday Night” Shows ago, I played my first set of live music in over 8 years! It was a lot of fun and it was a much needed release going into these next 2 months before the election…. But for those of you who might get a kick out of this, come rock out with me and remember what its like to be a patriot in the most Metal country on Earth!!

0:00 Intro
1:50 AC/DC – Thunderstruck
6:25 Poison Nothing But A Good Time
10:53 Guns N’ Roses Nightrain
15:10 Valhalla – Saving Grace (Original)
21:25 Guns N Roses – Patience
26:33 Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
32:03 Rolling Stones – Dead Flowers
36:00 Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead or Alive
40:54 Judas Priest – Diamonds and Rust / Breaking the Law

View on YouTube



https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/09/15/i-played-a-show/

Comments

Popular Posts