Former President Donald J. Trump says he would consider a pardon for each of the January 6 defendants either currently imprisoned or being prosecuted by the Biden government. The former President made the commitment during a recent interview, lamenting what he sees as a ‘two-tier justice system.’“

[W]hen I look at Portland, when I look at Minneapolis, where they took over police precincts and everything else, and went after federal buildings, when I look at other situations that were violent, and where people were killed, nothing happened to them,” Trump said during an interview with TIME Magazine. He continued: “Nothing happened to them. I think it’s a two-tier system of justice. I think it’s a very, very sad thing.”

Now we’re talking! 👊

Trump: ‘I’d Consider Pardon for EVERY J6 Prisoner.’

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/05/01/586528/

Comments

Popular Posts